IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR PET PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Immediately look around your neighborhood, asking all of your neighbors. You have the greatest chance of finding your pet within the first 4 hours.
- Call your local veterinarian. RVC will put your lost add on the website and on our Facebook page. Having a picture is always favorable. Check out our Facebook page and Lost/Found pages on our website to see if your pet has been found.
- Call your local rescue shelter and warden.
- Make LOST posters and hang them around your town or neighborhood
- Put an add in the paper and call your local radio stations.
- File a lost animal report on Petlynx., you can also print lost posters here.
- Don’t Give Up!! Pets have been returned to their home after months